WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Vah Vah may collect personal information that is capable of identifying You. This may include, but is not limited to the information submitted during download, installation and/or use/access of the Platform or in connection with access/use of Services or features offered through the Platform or in connection with the Platform. Personal information collected may include Your name, image, mailing address, email address, phone number and demographic information such as gender, nationality, postcode and other personal information including but not limited to date, time or place of birth, location, interests, preferences, likes and dislikes, and usage information.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- We collect and process the information you give us when you create an account and upload content to the Platform. This includes technical and behavioral information about your use of the Platform.
- Vah Vah collects personal information only if you submit such information to us or provide access to such information by connecting to social networking sites through the Platform or Services (for example when You use the facilities or Services connected with the Platform or engage in certain Platform related activities including, but not limited to, becoming a member or signing up for an account or linking an account through a social network including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus)
- Vah Vah may also use your information for market research purposes and may share Your information with its affiliated businesses that it controls. Vah Vah may also use your information for targeted advertising, targeted content delivery, and other business purposes unless
- Vah Vah may use Your personally identifiable and/or other information you submit while accessing/using the Platform and Services, providing feedback, making/submitting comments, providing inputs, and/or interacting on the Platform and Services for improving User experience on the Platform and in connection with Services, to provide targeted content, advertising and Services, and for other business and/or non-commercial purposes.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Vah Vah Institute Pvt Ltd
1st Floor, #110, 4th C Cross, 1st Main Rd, Koramangala Industrial Layout, 5th Block,
Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560034
Phone: + (91) 93533-12136
The complaint should provide: (i) the username of the relevant account holder (ii) specific content that is of concern and (iii) reason(s) for such a takedown request.
The complaint must contain such information as is necessary in order for Vah Vah to dispose-off the complaint. All notices to Vah Vah hereunder shall be in writing and shall be duly given if delivered personally or sent by registered mail, return receipt requested to the above address or emailed
I have read and understood the terms of this User Agreement and I hereby, out of my free will, unconditionally accept to be bound by the same.