Terms of Service
Vah Vah Institute Pvt Ltd (“VVIPL”) is the owner of the brand Vah Vah! and the website www.vahvah.com (”The Site”).
The site provides for registration process to serve its Students / Customers better and may now or in the future collect the following personally identifiable information to serve you better: a) Name including first and last name; b) email address; c) mobile phone numbers and contact details; d) Postal Pin code; e) Personal demographic profile like your age, gender, occupation, location, education, address etc., By completing the registration or placing an order, the Student agrees to receive promotional and transactional communication, text messages, mobile notifications, phone calls and newsletters. The Student can opt out by contacting the customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will never sell or provide your information to third party companies or outside agencies for commercial purposes. However, the Site may contain links to other web sites that we do not manage directly such as Google Analytics used to understand and optimize users behavior. VVIPL shall not be responsible for the privacy policies of such external web sites.
Who Can Sign Up
Any person can sign up for services provided he or she is competent to enter into a contract. Section 11 of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 specifies that every person is competent to contract provided he or she has attained the age of 18 years, is of sound mind and not disqualified from contracting by any other law to which he or she is subject to.
Terms of Site access
VVIPL grants students, visitors and customers limited access rights for personal use on this site and not to download (other than page caching) or edit any portion of it.
The access to this site is for personal use of the Student and not for any commercial use or to access its contents to collect and use of course listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. No portions of this site may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of VVIPL.
Further no Visitor, Customer or Student is authorized to frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) on the Site without express written consent.
Any unauthorized use automatically terminates the permission granted by VVIPL
Prices displayed for all the course on vahvah.com exclude GST. The prices of all courses mentioned are subjecte to change and may be higher or lower on the date of ordering. Once ordered, no additional fees will be collected nor any part refunded as the case may be.
A Student can opt to cancel the course before classes have begun either online or by calling our customer service and receive refund of advance paid if any after deducting the cost of any products that were shipped to the student. This is not applicable once the course has started unless explicitly stated on the course details page.
VVIPL reserves the right to cancel any purchase if it suspects any fraudulent transaction by a Student or Customer or breaches the terms & conditions of using the website
Student / Visitor / Customer Acceptance
I hereby agree upon:
- To use vahvah.com site to transact for lawful purposes in compliance with all applicable laws and regulation.
- To provide authentic and true information in all instances and authorize VVIPL to validate the information provided at any point to time and reject registration if any details are found to be untrue wholly or partly.
- To access the services made available on vahvah.com and to transact business at my own risk after using best and prudent judgement as a well-informed Customer.
- That the contact information provided is correct and proper in all respects.
- That the course descriptions have been carefully checked before purchasing and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of sale.
- I hereby authorize and give consent to VVIPL to send, either through itself or through any third party service provider, from time to time various information / alert / SMS/ other messages or calls or commercial communication and other services on the telephone numbers registered with VVIPL, whether these numbers are registered with National Do Not Call Registry listed in Nation Customer preference register or not. I also confirm that by sending any of such messages / calls, I will not hold VVIPL its third party service provider liable / institute complaint under the Telecom Commercial Communication Customer Preference (TRAI) Regulations, 2010 or such other applicable regulation including any amendment thereof, as may be applicable from time to time.
Obligations of Student / Visitor / Customer
I hereby unconditionally undertake not to use vahvah.com for:
- Disseminating any objectionable material, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or any unlawful activity.
- To transmit material that constitutes a criminal offence or results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- To gain unauthorized access to other computer network systems.
- Interfere with any other person's right to use or enjoyment of the Site.
- Breach applicable laws.
- Interfere or disrupt networks or web sites connected to the Site.
- Make, transmit or store electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- To post student review feedback in violation of this policy or right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and cause injury to any person or entity.
- To post comments containing libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam".
- Not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Student feedback submitted on vahvah.com.
- To be solely responsible for the content of any Student Feedback made and agree upon to indemnify VVIPL for all claims resulting from such Student Feedback submitted.
Images & Media
VVIPL has have made every effort to use and display only images, videos, course material and other media that it owns the copyright to or is available publicly under Creative Commons or similar deemed licenses. If you believe your work has been copied in way that constitues copyright infringement, please forward the following information to email@example.com
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the alleged infringing material is located;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Right to Modify Terms & Conditions of Service
VVIPL reserves unconditional right to modify terms and conditions of transacting business on vahvah.com without any prior notification and consent of students / customers.
When a registered student / customer accesses vahvah.com he or she is deemed to have accepted the latest version of the Terms & Conditions on the Site.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
All disputes arising out of or in doing business on vahvah.com shall be amicably settled at the first instance by mutual discussions and negotiations. In the event the dispute is not resolved then the same may be referred to arbitration in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 or any enactment of statutory modification thereof. The arbitration proceedings shall be in the English language and shall be held in Bangalore. The award of the arbitral tribunal shall be final and binding upon the parties and no appeal against the same shalt lie to any court. The courts of competent jurisdiction in Bangalore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute, differences or claims arising out of this agreement.
Student Reviews & Feedback
Student/Customer reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions submitted or offered on vahvah.com in connection with use of this Site (collectively, the "Feedback") shall be and remain the property of VVIPL. The "Feedback" made on the site shall constitute an assignment to VVIPL of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the "Feedback" and VVIPL shall have exclusive rights, titles and interests therein without being limited in any way for its use, commercial or otherwise, of the "Feedback".
Further VVIPL will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any "Feedback" submitted for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating Student / Customer in any way.
VVIPL shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay you any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any Comments.
VVIPL reserves the right (but not the obligation) to monitor and edit or remove any Comments submitted to the Site.
VVIPL does not take any responsibility or assume liability for any "Feedback" submitted by Students / Customers or any third party.
Copyright & Trademark Rights
The Student / Customer acknowledges that access to this Website does not confer and shall not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license under any of VVIPL or any third party's intellectual property rights.
VVIPL and its suppliers and licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content and other materials, which appear on vahvah.com.
All rights, including copyright, on this website is owned by VVIPL.
Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it either in whole or part, is prohibited without the permission of VVIPL.
The names and logos and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks or service marks of VVIPL, its affiliates, its partners or its suppliers / respective companies.
References on vahvah.com to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party sites or information provided is solely for customer convenience and does not in any way constitute or imply VVIPL endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, information, product or service.
VVIPL is not responsible for content of any third party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of material on such sites. Students / Customers deciding to link to any such third party websites, are doing entirely at their own risk.
All materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips and written and other materials hosted on vahvah.com (collectively, the "Promotional Material") are intended solely for customer convenience.
All software used in vahvah.com is the property of VVIPL or its licensees and suppliers and protected by copyright laws.
The Contents and software in Vah Vah! and its Website is to be used only as per its prescribed use. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, of the Contents on this Website is strictly prohibited.
All Contents are copyrights, trademarks, and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by VVIPL, one of its affiliates or by third parties who have licensed their materials to VVIPL and are protected by copyright laws.
The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all Contents on this Website is the exclusive property of VVIPL and is also protected by copyright laws.Credits for 3rd party media is here
While all IT security measures are taken to ensure wholesome and socially acceptable content is available on vahvah.com, notwithstanding the best efforts the student / customer understands and accepts the risk that while using this Site or any services provided on the vahvah.com, one may encounter Content that may be deemed by some to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which Content may or may not be identified as such.
VVIPL and its affiliates shall have no liability to Students / Customers for Content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable to you.
As a Student / Customer, I hereby agree upon to defend, indemnify and hold harmless VVIPL, its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney's fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon my actions or inactions, which may result in any loss or liability to VVIPL or any third party including but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfilment of any obligations under this User Agreement or arising out of violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service to other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights.
This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this User Agreement. We may terminate this User Agreement at any time, without notice or liability to VVIPL.